Finn Partners, in partnership with Harris Poll, has developed the Societal Return on Investment (SROI) annual Index and model. This is a diagnostic tool that can measure a company’s corporate reputation for social good and unlock opportunities to align -- or realign -- efforts for maximum impact.
- First-ever metric scores and ranks 100 of the most visible companies according to the public’s perception of their impact on society across three dimensions — ethical stewards, civic minds and visible values.
- Model combines elements of leadership, citizenship and real-world engagement to create holistic assessments.
- Insights into perceptions across many demographics by age, gender, region, income and party affiliation.
- Shows the relationship between how a company performs and how they may influence business outcomes.
- Any company can receive a SROI score using the model.