Crafting words that drive positive perceptions.
Companies today have to do more than deliver a product or service. They have to take a stand on important issues — that’s what customers, partners, and employees expect. But communicating your company’s principles and opinions is a delicate challenge, always requiring the right words and right tone.
Balancing thought leadership and reputation management, FINN Partners crafts corporate communications that drive positive perception and reach key goals.
We work to build awareness, shape stakeholder opinions, drum up advocacy for important issues, engage customers and employees, and protect reputations — in good times and bad.
Case Study | Blackmore
Restoring faith in an auto tech innovator.
Our corporate communications experts partner closely with your company’s leaders and offer a full suite of capabilities, including:
- Corporate reputation strategy and planning
- C-Suite communications and content development
- Investor relations
- Messaging development and workshops
- Crisis planning, management, and communications
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) counsel, strategy, and programs
- Public affairs
- Corporate social responsibility/ESG strategy and programs
- Employee engagement
- Brand ambassador programs
- Web traffic and lead generation
- Sales enablement
- Brand sentiment, reputation analysis, and industry awareness
- Social relevance, sentiment, and engagement
- Media relations and media coverage
- Internal and external thought leadership/content programs
- Change communications (M&A, financial, leadership transitions, product recall)
- Speaking engagements and speechwriting
- Client testimonials
- Event design, planning, and activation