Assistant Account Executive
Location: San Diego, CA
Rachel Kay Public Relations – a FINN partners company – is seeking a passionate, smart and talented PR account coordinator. With offices in San Diego and New York, RKPR specializes in consumer products and services including food, beverage, sports and beauty, boasting a roster of premier national brands.
The ideal candidate will have between 1-2 years of public relations experience in an agency setting. Excellent writing skills, media relations experience, knowledge of social media and the ability to multi-task, all with a sense of humor and team-oriented attitude, are ideal characteristics.
Duties and Responsibilities will Include:
- Support the execution of creative, strategic client programs and campaigns.
- Drive national media relations strategy including thought leadership and expert positioning.
- Draft and edit client documents such as press releases and fact sheets.
- Assist with weekly, biweekly and monthly verbal and written client reporting and clip production.
- Play a key role in driving and advocating company culture and values.
- Media monitoring and response with a pulse on new trends.
- A strong passion for media relations, strategy and storytelling to drive a full pipeline of top-tier, trend and feature stories.
- Interest in CPG marketing and communications for nationally distributed brands.
- Skilled writer and editor who can generate grammatically sound communication.
- An enthusiastic big-picture thinker with a passion for creative thinking and brainstorming.
- Team player who thrives in a compassionate and collaborative culture.
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners. Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.