Crafting communications that drive positive perceptions.
Companies today have to do more than deliver a product or service. They have to take a stand on important issues — that’s what customers, partners, and employees expect. But communicating your company’s principles and opinions is a delicate challenge, always requiring the right words and tone.
Balancing thought leadership and reputation management, FINN Partners designs corporate communications that drive positive perception and reach key goals.
We work to build awareness, shape stakeholder opinions, advocate for important issues, engage customers and employees, and protect reputations — in good times and bad.
The Wellness Collaborative
Case Study | Westin Hotels & Resorts
Pioneering leadership in the wellness hospitality industry.
Our corporate communications experts partner closely with your company’s leaders and offer a full range of capabilities, including:
- Corporate reputation strategy and planning
- Executive communications and content development
- Investor relations
- Messaging development and workshops
- Crisis planning, management, and communications
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) counsel, strategy, and programmes
- Public affairs programmes
- Corporate social responsibility/ESG strategy and programmes
- Employee communication and engagement programmes
- Web traffic and lead generation
- Sales enablement
- Brand sentiment, reputation analysis, and industry awareness
- Social relevance, sentiment, and engagement
- Media relations and media coverage
- Thought leadership/content programmes
- Change communications
- Speaking engagements and speechwriting
- Client testimonials
- Event design, planning, and activation