WHAT LEADERSHIP LOOKS LIKE ON A NEW WEBSITE
Delaware has been the premier state of formation for business entities since the early 1900s. Today, more than one million business entities have made Delaware their legal home. Richard Layton has been a pioneer in representing these companies since 1899 and remains focused in the state. The newly launched website tells that story in an impressive new package and makes a confident first impression. Highlights of the new include:
- a rotating marquee that shares the firm’s past, present and future roots
- practice pages that deliver substantive credentials in a way that is easier to read
- attorney bios with better photography and navigation
- key pages like diversity and inclusion that earn a scanning visitor’s attention
- careers pages that preview what the experience of working at the firm is like
The firm is quite proud of their new home at rlf.com. So are we.