Vice President, Paid Media
Location: Chicago or Detroit
Finn Partners is a dynamic and fast-growing global integrated communications and marketing firm. We have created a position for a Vice President, Paid Media. The Vice President, Paid Media plays a strategic role with client integrated marketing communications. This individual will be responsible for the role of paid media in client strategy and activation, ensuring support for client/program goals, including (but never limited to) driving awareness, engagement, positioning, conversions, leads, traffic. The VP, Paid Media will work on and with client account teams to deliver effective media strategies and measurement to deliver strong ROAs brand KPIs; always staying abreast of the changing media landscape and proactively educating and advocating for the impacts and implications of these digital shifts.
- Develop paid media strategies and plans, including but not limited to paid social, search, OTT, programmatic, media partnerships, as well as emerging advertising platforms
- Create and oversee paid campaigns to help deliver client objectives and targets
- Lead a team of direct reports that include paid media strategy, planning and execution,
- Ensure best practices and constantly evolving oversee ongoing optimization of campaigns
- Interpret performance data for clients on both a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Present campaign strategies and report on key performance milestones
- Direct and/or execute optimizations based on performance analysis
- Assist in new business idea creations, scoping, presentation development, etc
- Continually strive for innovative ways to find solutions for our clients
- 8+ years of media buying, planning, and/or strategy
- Data-driven, strategic and consumer-centric thinker who thrives on problem solving
- Experience across various industries and media platforms
- Ability to establish and maintain client trust at all levels, including C-suite
- Deep knowledge of paid and search platforms, including social Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch, GDN
- Fluency in measurement best practices that drive continuous improvement in the overall effectiveness of media strategies
- Client acumen, skilled at managing clients and setting clear goals/expectations
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to manage, grow and lead an all-star team
- Agility and flexibility to manage multiple projects at one time
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.