Account Manager, Integrated Marketing
Location: New York, San Francisco, or Washington D.C.
Finn Partners is one of the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing global integrated communications and marketing agencies. We currently have an Account Manager opening. The Account Manager is the primary liaison between the client and the agency and is responsible for all details related to the client relationship. The AM handles multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and has a close eye on both the macro and micro view of accounts. The AM is responsible for setting a vision for how the account should run successfully and is measured on their ability to proactively deploy the processes and tools needed to reach a successful outcome.
- Manages all day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of creative work
- Serves as the internal point of contact for project details
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve process on accounts; takes responsibility for success and failures of the internal team
- Ability to navigate and adapt to different work styles and work in the grey areas
- Understands how to develop successful client relationships and proactively develops the account to allow for that success
- Manages client expectations about budgets, schedules and project scope
- Participates in creative and PR meetings
- Cultivates positive client relationship and looks for opportunities to grow existing business; takes opportunities to visit clients in-person
- Works closely with Traffic Manager, PMs and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Manages status of project budgets; proactively navigates risks
- Collaborates with strategist to develop brand and campaign strategies
- Resolves problems associated with projects to ensure client satisfaction
- Oversees business intelligence reporting (budget, burn rate, resourcing) from project manager and proactively flags issues
- Delegates work to the relationship coordinator and project managers
- Supports some new business pitches and direction
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years of professional experience
- At least four-plus years of agency or design studio experience in account/project management
Knowledge & Skill
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a plus
- An in-depth understanding of websites, content management systems (WordPress), social media, digital advertising, and user experience is key to success in this position
- An in-depth understanding of timelines and budgets
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project communication, management, and organizational skills
- Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver and strategic thinker
- Must be a team player
- Must thrive on managing multiple projects
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 850+ employees, with offices in cities around the world, including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C.