Account Manager, Integrated Marketing
Finn Partners is one of the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing global integrated communications and marketing agencies. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated marketing programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners. We currently have an opening for an Account Manager.
The Account Manager, the primary liaison between clients and our agency, is responsible for all details related to the client relationship. The Account Manager handles multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and has a close eye on both the macro and micro view of accounts. This position is responsible for maintaining the account operations tools and processes that enable our team to reach a successful outcome.
- 5+ years of integrated marketing agency or design studio experience in account/project management is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Google Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a plus
- An in-depth understanding of websites, content management systems (WordPress), social media, digital advertising, and user experience is key to success in this position
- An in-depth understanding of timelines and budgets
- Familiar with paid social, programmatic, OTT, and other similar media platforms and to assist with strategies for each
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project communication, management, writing and organizational skills
- Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver and strategic thinker
- Must be a team player
- Must thrive on managing multiple projects
- Manages all day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of creative work
- Serves as the primary internal point of contact for all project details
- Ability to navigate and adapt to different work styles and work in gray areas
- Manages client expectations about budgets, schedules and project scope
- Participates in creative, Advertising and PR meetings
- Cultivates positive client relationship and looks for opportunities to grow existing business; takes opportunities to visit clients in-person
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement for their accounts and for the discipline
- Seeks opportunities for professional development related to their discipline
- Works closely with all teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Manages status of project budgets; proactively navigates risks
- Resolves problems associated with projects to ensure client satisfaction
- Oversees business intelligence reporting (budget, burn rate, resourcing) from project manager and proactively flags issues
- Supports some new business pitches and direction
Please upload your resume, cover letter (and indicate the website where you store your samples of professional work), and state your target annual salary in $USD. While we greatly appreciate that most applicants are “open” or “negotiable” regarding salary, we are seeing your answer to this question in US Dollars please.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 850 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will respond to the applications most closely aligned with the requirements of this position.