Vice President – Health, PR
Location: Nashville, TN
Are you a fierce champion of health innovation?
Is working shoulder-to-shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors the professional opportunity you’ve been looking for?
Are you eager to make a difference, and play a key role, in the growth of FINN’s Global Health Practice?
If you answered yes, let’s talk …
FINN’s Health Practice is looking for an experienced Vice President to join its driven and dynamic team. FINN serves the full range of the health sector — patient-advocacy, payer, policy, provider, and product-innovation — and creates award-winning integrated marketing campaigns that change lives.
Since its founding, the FINN Global Health Practice has experienced double digit growth annually. Recognized as a top global healthcare agency by PRovoke Media, one of the four largest independent health agencies by O’Dwyer’s PR, and “Most Admired Agency” by industry trade community HITMC, the FINN Global Health Practice has become one of FINN’s largest business units as it continues to expand into Europe and Asia.
At FINN you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with one of the most exciting cardiovascular clients around – which incorporates a celebrity disease awareness campaign and a large outcomes trial into its multi-faceted program. Manage a growing team of enthusiastic and talented professionals.
- Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media
- Help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
- Participate in new business pitch development and execution
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- 8+ years PR agency experience working on clients in the healthcare space
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- A proven ability to develop and execute successful media relations programs
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
- Strong project management skills
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products
- A bachelor’s degree
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $USD.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with potential to be a good fit for our teams and our culture. .
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it. We’ve been voted “#1 Best Agency to Work For” in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares an entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose FINN because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. Finn is committed to representing a different breed of agency.
Will you join us?