UX Design Lead
Location: New York
Willing to Consider Candidates in the Washington. D.C. and Nashville area.
Finn Partners is a dynamic and fast-growing global integrated communications and marketing firm. We’ve created a position for a digital communications agency experienced UX designer – *this is not an IT Dept. role.* This is a great match for a user experience professional who can synthesize user, client, and technical needs into compelling digital experiences.
UX designers team with specialists in our agency’s art direction, UX design, and digital strategies departments. To do this effectively, our user experience designers need to understand the disciplines of UX design, digital content strategy, art direction/visual design, and basic HTML/CSS/JS.
If you are passionate about the intersection of user experience and data analysis and enjoy working on a small team where you are empowered to deliver on your vision, you’ll love this role. As part of this group, you’ll be working on modernizing the marketing technology and data stack, advanced measurement and analytics, and the intersection of technology and the marketing operating model.
- Conceptualize and articulate complex ideas with clients, teammates, and leaders via sketches, wireframes, prototypes, spreadsheets, user flows, and site maps.
- Direct a development team who will build and structure systems to store digital content and make it usable.
- Create and promote user-centered design that is intuitive, usable, and modern by managing strategic planning for website projects for a wide array of clients.
- Works closely with our clients to analyze and understand their business needs, identifies content hierarchies and user interface requirements, and determines required wireframe diagrams and documentation.
- Applies their creative thinking and a solid understanding of UX to ensure our team creates experiences with optimal usability.
- 6+ years of UX strategy and Systems Architecture experience
- 3+ Years working in a digital marketing agency/communications agency-based experience in user experience research and interactive website design
- Knowledge being organized, thinking beyond what is asked, multi-tasking projects and competing priorities, and thriving in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- Experience in communications agency-based UX teams spanning multiple disciples, including User Research, Content Strategy, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, UI Development, and Visual Design.
- In-Depth experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Invision, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools for documentation, creation, and tagging assets to capture and communicate edited ideas.
- A clear understanding of web accessibility standards and internationalization, experience making complex concepts understandable to clients and colleagues, strong team player skills, progressive thinking and problem-solving skills, and outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.