Systems Administrator / Help Desk Administrator – Hybrid
Location: Nashville, TN – Hybrid
* This is a Nashville Hybrid office-based position and not a remote work role. It is internally referred to within Finn Partners as the “IT Associate Technician – Southeast” role.
Take the next step in your IT career by joining Finn Partners – a fast growing, award-winning global integrated communications agency.
We are seeking a customer service oriented, dynamic, and experienced IT professional to join us as our IT Associate Technician.
The role focuses on providing internal customer service and managing IT support across Finn Partner’s US Region. With the goal of providing exceptional service to the FINN employees, you will be a member of our experienced global IT team, which maintains a culture of embracing new business-transforming technologies while encouraging its staff to expand your skillset and partake in ongoing improvement projects. While part of a larger team responsible for a shared work queue, you will be the on-site technician for our Nashville location.
The successful candidate will come from a customer-facing operational support background with experience managing Windows and MacOS devices. This role involves supporting technology operations in an on-premises and hybrid cloud environment, proper physical equipment maintenance, and hardware installation so that end users have the tools needed to accomplish their daily business tasks.
#LI-DS1 #LI-Hybrid Nashville, TN
The extent of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Employee Relationships – Develop a trusted working relationship with co-workers and clearly deliver non-technical communication to employees and senior business leadership.
- Helpdesk Support – Provide first-level contact in a timely and courteous manner for incoming technical help requests via a ticketing portal.
- System Security and Business Continuity – Ensure security and business continuity policies, processes, and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Account & Application Administration – Provide user account, file storage, and other software applications setup and support within enterprise systems.
- Hardware Maintenance – Sustain peak operation of user workstations, including notebooks, monitors, and docking stations.
- Network & Communications – Maintain LAN and WAN infrastructure, including fixed line and video conference devices.
- Projects – Assist in developing and implementing local and remote IT projects by maintaining an ongoing knowledge of new developments and initiatives across the IT industry.
- Inventory – Procure hardware and maintain a register of physical and software assets.
- Between 1-4 years of experience in a similar role, with over 4 years of employment in an IT position.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows PC and Apple MacOS hardware, software, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Networking, including LAN/WAN, DNS, and TCP/IP.
- Ability to manage Active Directory, printing, and mobile devices.
- Expected abilities:
- Customer Service
- IT Service Delivery
- Data Management
- Applications Management
- Network and Communications Troubleshooting
- Security & Business Continuity Standards
- Project Management
- A technical bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
Upload your cv, cover letter and target salary.
About Finn Partners:
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 1200+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service