Senior Media Planner / Search Specialist
Locations: New York, NY, Washington D.C.
Our paid media team is seeking a motivated Paid Search Specialist to join our agency to support the management of our clients’ Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns. Mastery of Google Ads and Analytics is a requirement. Paid Social experience is desirable. Experience with other digital channels, whether Programmatic, Direct/Publisher, Native, is a definite plus but not essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing best-practice media recommendations
- Lead and fully manage paid media accounts, particularly Google programs
- Develop media strategy by understanding clients’ objectives and working with internal teams
- Own campaign strategy and structure, including keyword development, audience targeting, campaign build, bid strategy, set-up, and execution
- Day to day management and continuous optimizations on the account, campaign, and ad group levels
- Daily pacing and budget tracking
- Biweekly and monthly performance tracking and reporting
- Direct client communications (meetings and conference calls)
- Competitive review and analysis
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years advertising or media agency experience, with a minimum of 2 years managing Google Ads
- Current Google Ads certification
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Google Marketing platform (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Paid Search and Google Ads campaigns (Bing, Google Search, Display, YouTube, etc.)
- Self-serve social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
Anticipated Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 commensurate with experience and depending upon workplace.
Please upload your resume and cover letter, as well as indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.