Location: Vancouver, WA
What will you be part of?
An established, growing agency with fantastic, Fortune 500/100 clients and a robust pipeline. Talented people at every position. Kind people. Leadership that cares about your success and career. A highly collaborative agency that cares about clarity, creativity, design and design thinking. An agency that gives you agency in the work and in building our culture.
Who are you?
- A person who is capable of delivering on brief and going a little further to delight clients. Someone who has a passion for solving design problems, showing up with ideas and a point of view, and is always thinking about the audience experience.
- Of course, you’re detail oriented, organized and a good listener. You know the keyboard shortcut, and nd can use programs at speed. Probably, the smell of freshly printed, uncoated paper is more powerful to you than the smell of coffee.
- Equal to skill in design, we’re looking for character. You’re a team player. You’re game, even when the assignment is ambiguous. You thrive on collaboration. You actually read copy decks (most of the time.) And you’re ready to work on something big.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to know and flag your personal limits. You are confident in tackling work across design-related disciplines, including illustration, information design, video, and web.
As a graphic designer you’ll be collaborating closely with copywriters, art directors, strategists, and creative directors to design and build graphic systems for a variety of Fortune 500 clients.
Where will you work?
Wherever you are. We’re a remote workplace dedicated to balanced lives and (almost always) logging off at 6pm. There’s an office with scooters and snacks if you want to use it. I mean, there’s a brewery right next door. We take our work seriously but ourselves less so.
- Design and develop creative solutions to concepts and be developed as a team.
- Manage own time and priorities to execute within project timeline.
- Master the visual language for multiple clients and reference those materials to meet Brand expectations.
- Articulate and defend design decisions to internal teams and clients.
- Share industry and client knowledge to help determine the creative strategy.
- Present, and support others in presenting, creative work to clients.
- If you have agency experience, we’d love to know about it. If you have a portfolio that shows your skills, we’d love to see it.
But most importantly, help us see that you can deliver on the expectations above. And that you have mastery of the relevant, industry-standard software (Adobe CC, Figma, Sketch, Google Suite, etc.)
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 850+ employees, with offices in cities around the world, including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C.