Senior Account Manager
Location: Vancouver, WA
The opportunity: A diverse and growing portfolio requires a confident lead and partner to navigate client challenges toward strategic, creative solutions delivered by a talented agency team.
Who are we looking for:
- A team captain. You always volunteered to lead the class project, and the group happily followed.
- A compass. You have a natural intuition for opportunities as well as risks and can navigate with ease between the two.
- A filter. You know when to say “yes, and,” or “no, but” with confidence but also understand when to yield to the team, promising a fast follow up.
- A consultant. You’ve worked with varying clients and businesses before and can quickly grasp the internal workings from the outside.
- A connector. You understand the root of a need and know how to spot and match the work to a strategic brief and message.
What you’ll be a part of:
- An established, growing agency focused on employee engagement and corporate responsibility.
- A team of talented experts in their craft, eager to support each other and our clients.
- Leadership that cares about your success and career.
- An agency that respects the role of account service as a partner in achieving our shared success.
- A company that gives you autonomy to collaborate, guide and scale the clients, accounts and teams as needed to achieve results.
Where will you work?
Wherever you are.
We’re a remote workplace dedicated to balanced lives and (almost always) logging off by 6 pm. There’s an office with scooters and snacks if you want to use it. I mean, there’s a brewery right next door.
We take our work seriously but ourselves less so.
- Ability to work with autonomy. This can’t be your first rodeo.
- Be able to manage multiple conversations, projects, clients and workstreams.
- Develop trusted relationships with our clients, becoming their first line of defense and support.
- Invest in the work. Be knowledgeable about the client’s business and care about the product being presented.
- Collaborate with internal teams to recognize opportunity for business growth and determine a plan to scale.
- Partner with project managers to ensure both internal and client teams are working off the same expectations for communication, timeline, direction and budget.
- Lead a handful of client accounts with total revenues of $1,000,000 – $1,500,000.
You’re a strong candidate if you have 7+ years of experience:
- Managing and directing enterprise accounts
- Experience working with or within a marketing or public relations agency
- Managing and guiding employee engagement, corporate responsibility, internal, brand or corporate communications campaigns and programs
- Developing and leading programs that include content creation, digital and print communications and video
Anticipated Salary: $90,000 to $100,000. Commensurate with experience and depending upon workplace.
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $USD.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it. We’ve been voted “#1 Best Agency to Work For” in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares an entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose FINN because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. Finn is committed to representing a different breed of agency.