Senior Account Executive, PR and Integrated Marketing
Location: Detroit or Chicago
Senior Account Executive or Account Supervisor, PR and Integrated Marketing
We are looking for individuals excited to join our expanding, dynamic Midwest team, either in Chicago or Detroit — or possibly even working remote across the central region. From automotive to B2B tech, consumer brand to professional services, we have a number of client opportunities available across practice groups.
FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing global, independent agencies. We serve clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly specialized expertise, and a values-driven culture that champions integrity, collaboration, and innovation. We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients. Ideal candidates are highly creative, socially savvy and integrated team players who know how to bring strategic and smart, big and scrappy thinking to the table.
The clients that this position will be responsible for are based on immediate needs, new business wins and your personal interests. We are happy to talk with you more specifically about clients and responsibilities during the interview process.
- Compose creative and thoughtful traditional and social media plans to secure earned media.
- Develop comprehensive, targeted media lists, influencer lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content.
- Generate ideas and unique pitch angles for media outreach, as well as persuasively pitch media and adjust angles, as required to get the best result.
- Lead and oversee client pitch teams and assist to further develop of pitch strategies and approaches.
- Maintain regular client contact and serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution, as assigned.
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success and growth.
- Create error-free media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style and align with clients’ strategic direction.
- Prepare project management communications, including planning timelines, client meeting recaps, etc.
- Develop initial drafts of client presentations and proof/edit client related documents, as needed.
- Actively participate in client calls, meetings and presentations, taking the lead, as assigned
- Demonstrate knowledge of top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients’ business.
- Demonstrate exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct.
- Track record of being an effective team member who is proactive, energetic, and takes initiative to meet and exceed our client business goals.
- Passionate about the clients’ business and continually focuses on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our agency and team value.
- 2-4 years (SAE) or 3-6 years (AS) of relevant experience in automotive marketing communications – ideally in an agency environment.
Please upload your resume, cover letter, and state your desired target salary in US Dollars.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Headquartered in New York City, the company has 850+ employees, with offices in cities including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.