Senior Account Executive, PR Agency Consumer Clients
Senior Account Executive, PR Agency Consumer/Corporate Clients
Our PR agency is located in Nashville, TN. This role can be 100% Nashville in-office based, or a hybrid of work in-office in Nashville + work from home in greater Nashville area. We will also consider applicants who reside in greater Ft. Lauderdale FL and seek a hybrid work schedule of work from home + work in our office there.
We’re looking for an amazing Senior Account Executive to join FINN PARTNERS award winning corporate/consumer public relations team in Nashville, Tennessee. Our Nashville Office is the southeastern hub for FINN Partners—one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing local and global team.
The Senior Account Executive both leads and supports client accounts in our corporate public relations team by fully understanding client objectives, contributing to the development of strategic initiatives, and overseeing and executing daily account activities.
- Lead the development of client plans and actively participate in client status meetings.
- Develop and finalize drafts of internal and external documents: pitches, news releases, social media content, talking points, fact sheets, bios, agendas, basic newsletter and website content, creative briefs.
- Manage pitching teams, from developing to distributing pitches to fielding media requests, to coordination between media and client.
- Assist in developing and leading social media campaigns.
- Manage marketing and digital projects and coordinate production.
- Research and monitor client’s business and industry to grow knowledge base.
- Assist in developing and presenting new business pitches.
- Organize and implement events and promotions for the client.
- Represent client at events or trade shows.
- Assist in account administration duties such as billing, activity/status reports and metric/measurement reporting.
- Proactively develop relationships with external audiences (media, third party constituencies, etc.) to convey the client’s message.
- Manage billable hours to meet client budgets.
- 3 years of prior public relations work experience
- Strong media relations skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, communications or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task across clients and industries
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative-seeker and strong work ethic
#LI-KM1 Nashville, TN #LI-Hybrid
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your PR prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1000+ employees, with offices in cities around the world, including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C.