Senior Account Executive, Healthcare
Location: Chicago, Detroit, or remote considered
Senior Account Executive, Healthcare
About this role: We’re looking for someone who is a fierce champion of health innovation and communications to join our growing Healthcare practice. This person should be comfortable drafting targeted media lists, writing tailored media pitches, and should have relationships with national healthcare media outlets and trade associations that can bring significant exposure to our clients. They should also have strong writing skills that are consistent, on brand, and navigate the complexities in healthcare.
About FINN: Founded in 2011, FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing, independent PR and integrated marketing communications agencies in the world.
With more than 1,300 employees operating out of 27 offices around the world, FINN serves a diverse roster of clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly-specialized expertise and a values-driven culture that champions collaboration, innovation and strives to create a more equitable world.
Why work for us? More than an agency, we are a bold collective of communications advocates, stewarding brands, protecting reputations, influencing public policy, and leveraging data and analytics to shape the most important conversations of our day.
Most great achievements in science, medicine, the arts, politics, and business are achieved as a result of a group of dedicated individuals coming together with a collaborative spirit. Without every team member, FINN is nothing more than an idea. Together we are special. By working together we are stronger, an it is only by striving together as one team—working hard, playing nice, creating a best-place-to-work environment, taking risks, making the world a better place, and amazing those around us—we can make FINN Partners a truly unique agency. Come be a part of the journey.
- Develop comprehensive, targeted media lists, influencer lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content
- Generate ideas and unique pitch angles for media outreach, as well as persuasively pitch media and adjust angles, as required to get the best results
- Lead and oversee client pitch teams and assist to further develop of pitch strategies and approaches
- Maintain regular client contact and serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution, as assigned
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success and growth
- Create error-free media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style and align with clients’ strategic direction
- Prepare project management communications, including planning timelines, client meeting recaps, etc.
- Develop initial drafts of client presentations and proof/edit client related documents, as needed
- Actively participate in client calls, meetings and presentations, taking the lead, as assigned
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative-seeker and strong work ethic
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills — able to evaluate self and client work, key learnings and implications that help ensure ongoing improvement for the agency
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, monitoring and listening tools/technologies
- Three years’ healthcare communications experience; agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
About FINN Partners: FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.