Senior Account Executive – Health
Location: New York
Finn Partners New York is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our growing Lazar Health team. Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report “Midsize Agency of the Year.” We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey.
You’ll be joining a strong team working on one of the most exciting healthcare clients around.
Strong preference is for candidates in the New York metro area. However, we may consider remote candidates in the Central and Eastern time zones.
- Manage day-to-day operations of specific campaigns
- Manage a growing team
- Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media
- Help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
- Participate in media and influencer outreach
- Participate in new business
- PR agency experience (at least 3-5 years) working on clients in the pharma space
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute successful media relations programs
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products
- A bachelor’s degree #LI-AB1
Anticipated Salary: $65k to $80k. Commensurate with experience and depending upon workplace.
About Finn Partners:
Please upload your resume and cover letter, as well as indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with offices in 25 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.