Senior Account Executive, Digital
LANE, a Finn Partners Company, is looking for an energetic Senior Account Executive to join our team.
Headquartered in Portland, OR, LANE is a dynamic agency with a rapidly growing integrated client roster. We are privileged to work with many well-known regional and national brands and this role will provide the opportunity to work with clients in a wide variety of industries, from consumer to finance to technology.
This role will accommodate work from home for applicants residing in the USA Pacific Time Zone.
The Senior Account Executive – Digital will:
- Coordinate the development and implementation of social media strategies. Assisting with new (and existing) business in the development of ideas and key decisions within the lines of the overall business goals
- Collaborate with the account team to interpret and oversee implementation of brand strategies and marketing objectives to social channels, including coordination with paid campaigns, to deliver prescribed results.
- Provide thought leadership and ongoing recommendations on social trends and tools, develop creative and engaging social media strategies and campaigns, and provide detail-oriented execution.
- Work as part of a broader agency team to pitch and win integrated business, as well as directly with clients or account teams to develop social-specific project engagements
- Play a client-facing role in maintaining client relationships, building a strong understanding of their needs and how they can best use social media for their competitive advantage.
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within the company, influencing overall site and business strategies
- Monitor and comment on trends in social media trends and application, acting as company spokesperson within the social media industry
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments.
Minimum Experience & Requirements:
- 3 years of experience, preferably at an agency
- BA/BS degree and advanced digital coursework and/or certificates preferred
- Proficiency and passion for digital
- Experience with social and web analytics tools
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media and networking platforms and monitoring suite suppliers
- Experience creating social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn) and promoted posts, including placing online advertising. (display, PPC, retargeting/remarketing)
- Knowledge of website development processes, including website updates using client content management systems.
- Understanding of social listening
- Strong project management, organizational and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presenting skills
- Creative, diplomatic, flexible and cool under pressure
- Works collaboratively, plays nice, and partners with their colleagues to create amazing work
- A passion for pushing the boundaries of what’s possible
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.