Senior Account Executive – Digital
Location: Portland; Remote Considered (except Colorado)
Join a fast-paced team environment committed to best-in-class service and work-life balance. FINN Partners is looking for an energetic, digital specialist to join our Pacific NW team. FINN is a dynamic agency with a rapidly growing integrated client roster. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with clients in a wide variety of industries, from consumer to finance to food & beverage to health to technology. Candidates are invited to work in one of FINN’s 22 global offices, or remotely.
The Senior Account Executive – Digital coordinates the development and implementation of digital strategies across a portfolio of clients. This role coordinates with account teams to interpret brand strategies and marketing objectives for social channels, websites, influencer strategies and lead-generation initiatives, and oversees implementation.
The ideal candidate combines the ability to provide thought leadership on social trends and tools, develop creative and engaging social media strategies and campaigns, is well versed in SEO, digital analytics and able to clearly synthesize and present data for marketing team analysis, and consistently delivers detail-oriented execution.
The Senior Account Executive – Digital works as a part of broader agency teams to pitch and win integrated business, as well directly with clients or account teams to develop social-specific project engagements and plays a client-facing role in maintaining client relationships.
- Create social media and digital strategies, coordinating with stakeholders across the company to ensure effectiveness and the adoption
- Counsel clients on social media/digital techniques appropriate to their corporate culture
- Engage with clients to build a strong understanding of their needs and how they can best use digital platforms for their competitive advantage.
- Assist with new business acquisition, generating strategic recommendations that leverage digital platforms to achieve overall business goals.
- Provide ongoing recommendations for digital tools in use for clients as well as the agency.
- Coordinate the planning of social media and digital campaigns, including coordination with paid campaigns, to deliver prescribed results.
- Collaborate with account teams to support the execution and amplification of digital influencer campaigns.
- Ability to compile, synthesize and present digital strategy results in client-facing settings, seamlessly aligning outcomes with client business objectives.
- Monitor social media/digital trends and application, helping to keep account teams abreast of changes in the digital spaces while seeking out new opportunities to leverage digital strategies for client success.
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments.
Minimum Experience & Other Requirements:
- Preferred three years of experience, preferably at an agency
- Proficiency and passion for digital
- Experience with social analytics and measurement tools
- Proficient in SEO and able to advise accounts teams and clients on search optimization strategies
- Experience with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media and networking platforms and monitoring suite suppliers
- Experience creating social media and digital ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn) and promoted posts
- Knowledge of website development processes
- Experience placing online advertising: (display, PPC, retargeting/remarketing)
- Understanding of social listening
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and excellent interpersonal and presenting skills
- Experience with website updates using client content management systems
- Strong project management, organizational and writing skills
- BA/BS degree required and advanced digital coursework and/or certificates preferred
- Likes to work collaboratively, play nice, and team with colleagues to create amazing work
- Flexibility, creativity and a passion for pushing the boundaries of what’s possible