Senior Account Executive – Digital, Maverick Creative Agency
Location: New York, NY
Senior Account Executive – Digital, Maverick Creative Agency
LOCATION: This team is NY, NY based. This is an immediately available, full time, direct hire position with our company (this is not a freelance opportunity). Qualified NYC metropolitan area candidates for in-office or hybrid in-office/from home are desired. We also welcome qualified applicants who reside in USA Eastern, Central or Pacific time zones and wish to apply for this position to work 100% remotely.
Maverick Creative, a Finn Partners company, is looking for a smart, savvy Digital Designer, who has 4 years of work experience conducting social media strategy and content creation for clients and is a social media + design star!
Our dynamic team seeks candidates who have a diverse skill set that spans communications, social media strategy, and graphic design, and are passionate about the work they conduct for clients. Do you have a passion for pop culture and social trends, a keen eye for creating social graphics, reels, and cute animation moments? Do you have enthusiasm for art, design, and photography/videography? Well, don’t just stand there, apply for the position!
Our clients are (humble brag) the best in the travel biz, if we do say so ourselves, and include Thompson Hotels, Park Hyatt, Arlo Hotels, Rocco Forte Hotels, RVshare, and others. We are a welcoming and diverse group who prize creativity, respect, kindness, attention to detail, and a positive disposition above all else.
We currently offer the following perks:
- Generous time-off policy with extra time off during the summer and office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Hotel stays
- Company travel + consumer discounts (from rental cars to Tiffany’s!)
- Complimentary reservations of company house in upstate NY
- Frequent happy hours and team outings
- Wellness subsidy
- Affordable, comprehensive health insurance
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH schedule
- Coordinating and managing Influencer campaigns, managing one-off influencer collaborations and requests
- Building shot lists
- Sharing brand key messages
- Managing contracts + negotiating deliverables
- Participating on client calls and in-person meetings, managing and supporting creative content brainstorms, and providing ongoing administrative support including developing agendas, recaps and notes, and any resulting research
- Supporting team in developing content for and maintaining the agency social media channels and blog as well as experimenting with new channels and advertising strategies
- Staying on top of trends and current events and drafting relevant blog posts and client educational emails. Be a thought leader and educator for the agency – guiding the staff to ‘think digital’ and stay on top of the ever-changing industry trends.
- Provide support for social integrations for agency PR teams
- Ongoing research and vetting of client and agency opportunities ranging from awards to relevant social media management tools and new technologies and relevant conferences and classes
Social Media Management
- Conducting research and developing editorial content calendars for social media on behalf of clients and agency
- Handling day-to-day social media management tools, including: loading all social content and regular monitoring to ensure it is properly displayed; overseeing community management on behalf of brand and agency social media channels; advising supervisors on major developments, i.e. posts performing above average, engagement with influencers, check-ins for surprise & delight activations, etc.; and drafting client correspondence
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, digital design, graphic arts, social media design or comparable field.
- 4+ prior years of creative agency, or communications agency, or public relations agency-based work experience conducting:
- social media and content creation for clients; designing influencer campaigns and content calendars
- graphic design
- creating storyboards/mood boards
- Prior work experience with Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Reddit, Clubhouse, and Adobe Suite, is required.
- Prior work experience using Sprout Social, HYPR/Julius, Squarespace or other social media scheduling/analytics platforms are highly desired but not required.
- Prior experience with video is highly desired.
- Prior experience providing creative services to travel/tourism clients is a huge plus but not a requirement.
New York, NY #LI-KM1 #LI-Remote
Please upload your resume; indicate the link to your professional portfolio or website; upload your compelling cover letter detailing your prior creative digital design work history (feel welcome to detail what makes you a great fit for this role – make this interesting and deviate from the stale CL format – which social accounts do you follow, what articles are you reading, what brands are hitting it out of the park these days? etc.); and please indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Maverick Creative:
Maverick Creative is an NYC-based creative communications agency specializing in modern storytelling for travel and lifestyle clients. Media-forward, digitally visionary and deeply experienced with eyes on the next horizon, Maverick Creative combines razor-sharp awareness of industry trends and a tight embrace of contemporary storytelling with partnership development, content creation, experiential events, executive thought leadership and of-the-moment social media campaigns to grab media and consumers alike. Our clients include global hospitality brands including Hyatt’s Boundless Portfolio, Arlo Hotels and Rocco Forte Hotels; independent and boutique hotels including The Point in the Adirondacks, Asbury Ocean Club in New Jersey and The Shelbourne in Dublin, and travel services like RVshare, Sentient Jet private aviation and others.
Maverick Creative is a spin-off of Finn Partners and enjoys the benefits, leadership and support of Finn’s global team. Come say hi and see more about what we do and who we are @maverickcreativeagency on Instagram!
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1000+ employees, with offices in cities around the world, including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C.