Senior Account Executive – Digital
Location: Portland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, remote considered (except Colorado)
LANE, a Finn Partners Company, is looking for an energetic person to join our team. Headquartered in Portland, OR, LANE is a dynamic agency with a rapidly growing integrated client roster. We are privileged to work with many well-known regional and national brands. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with clients in a wide variety of industries, from consumer to finance to technology.
The Senior Account Executive – Digital coordinates the development and implementation of social media strategies for our clients. This role coordinates with the account team to interpret brand strategies and marketing objectives to social channels, and oversees implementation. The ideal candidate combines the ability to provide thought leadership on social trends and tools, develop creative and engaging social media strategies and campaigns, and detail-oriented execution.
The Senior Account Executive – Digital works as a part of broader agency teams to pitch and win integrated business, as well directly with clients or account teams to develop social-specific project engagements, and plays a client-facing role in maintaining client relationships.
- Create the social media strategies, coordinating with stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness and ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Engage with clients to build a strong understanding of their needs and how they can best use social media for their competitive advantage.
- Assist with new business in the development of ideas and key decisions on the direction of the social media team within the lines of the overall business goals
- Provide ongoing recommendations for social media tools in use for clients as well as the agency
- Coordinate the planning of social media campaigns, including coordination with paid campaigns, to deliver prescribed results
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within the company, influencing overall site and business strategies
- Monitor and comment on trends in social media trends and application, acting as company spokesperson within the social media industry
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments.
Minimum Experience & Other Requirements:
- Preferred three years of experience, preferably at an agency
- Proficiency and passion for digital
- Experience with social analytics and measurement tools
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media and networking platforms and monitoring suite suppliers
- Experience creating social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn) and promoted posts
- Knowledge of website development processes
- Experience placing online advertising: (display, PPC, retargeting/remarketing)
- Understanding of social listening
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and excellent interpersonal and presenting skills
- Experience with website updates using client content management systems
- Strong project management, organizational and writing skills
- BA/BS degree required and advanced digital coursework and/or certificates preferred
- Likes to work collaboratively, play nice, and team with their colleagues to create amazing work
- Flexibility, creativity and a passion for pushing the boundaries of what’s possible
Send a cover letter and resume to Jill Williams at Jill.Williams@Finnpartners.com