Senior Account Executive — Consumer Marketing & Communications
Location: Chicago or Detroit
Senior Account Executive — Consumer Marketing & Communications (3+ years of experience)
Job Summary: We’re looking for an SAE-level team member to join one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team
Ideal candidates are highly creative, socially savvy and integrated team players who know how to bring strategic and smart, big and scrappy thinking to the table. We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients. We look forward to sharing more about the specific clients to be supported by this position, as we get to know the qualified candidates.
This specific role would support our Consumer Marketing Practice, working with our Restaurant, CPG, and Lifestyle clients in the Chicago office.
- Compose creative and thoughtful traditional and social media plans to secure earned media
- Develop comprehensive, targeted media lists, influencer lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content
- Generate ideas and unique pitch angles for media outreach, as well as persuasively pitch media and adjust angles, as required to get the best results
- Lead and oversee client pitch teams and assist to further develop of pitch strategies and approaches
- Maintain regular client contact and serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution, as assigned
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success and growth
- Prepare project management communications, including planning timelines, client meeting recaps, etc.
- Develop initial drafts of client presentations and proof/edit client related documents, as needed
- Actively participate in client calls, meetings and presentations, taking the lead, as assigned
- Demonstrate knowledge of top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients’ business
- Proven experience developing strong top-tier media contacts and securing top-tier media placements
- Demonstrate exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct
- Track record of being an effective team member who is proactive, energetic, and takes initiative to meet and exceed our client business goals
- Passionate about the clients’ business and continually focuses on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our agency and team value
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in automotive marketing communications – ideally in an agency environment
About FINN Partners
FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. FINN Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners. Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,400+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.