Senior Account Executive, Consumer Lifestyle Public Relations Agency
Location: New York; Remote Considered for residents in USA Eastern / Central / Pacific time zones
Senior Account Executive, Consumer Lifestyle Public Relations
FINN Consumer, Sports and Lifestyle group is looking for talented PR professionals to join our expanding agency team leading our client accounts. There are two job openings in our New York Consumer PR team, and they can be filled with Senior Account Executive, Account Supervisor, or Associate VP level public relations professionals. There is room to grow in this rapidly expanding team at FINN.
Work with exciting clients including active outdoor brands and destinations, food and beverage, spirits, professional sports leagues. The right candidate will have 3+ years of public relations experience, a passion for living life to the fullest and of course the power of PR. A proven record of leading and motivating, creating inspiring PR plans/campaigns, and delivering excellent media results for clients is key. The role will report to and collaborate directly with Senior Partners in the group. Candidates will ideally live in the NY tri state area, but remote positions will be considered for current US residents in Eastern, Central or Pacific time zones.
FINN Partners is the fastest growing integrated marketing agency in the United States. We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment, and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. Come check us out – you’ll love what you see!
- Lead the execution of integrated and successful public relations campaigns/programs that exceed client goals
- Maintain clear and consistent communications; provide proper direction and counsel; and offer problem-solving solutions to clients
- Develop and grow senior client relationships
- Lead internal teams and drive their growth; provide proper feedback and guidance; motivate to be creative and achieve excellent results
- Review and develop press materials, including but not limited to press releases, media advisories, key messages, Q&As, and executive remarks
- Develop overall communications media strategy for clients; manage profitability and financial aspects of accounts
- Utilize excellent contacts to secure consistent media coverage across a wide range of consumer, F&B, sports, business, lifestyle, and news publications
- Establish new media contacts to expand reach across print, online, TV, social, radio and podcasts
- Generate new business opportunities and help secure new clients; research, and participate in new business presentations; develop RFPs that showcase our unique capabilities and proven results
- 3+ years of prior PR leadership roles
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or post-graduate degree a plus
- Proven history of leading team and driving results
- Exceptional media relations with many top-tier national and trade outlets; proven history of media placements and established contacts
- Ability to develop and execute successful media relations programs
- Excellent writing and editing skills (familiar with AP style).
- Strong communications skills, project management capabilities and proven problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet all deadline
- Effectively work as part of a team, share information freely and support the common goals of the group. A true team player.
- Detail-oriented, organized, hardworking, flexible, thorough.
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 850+ employees, with offices in cities around the world, including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C.