Public Relations Account Supervisor, Consumer & Corporate PR
Location: Nashville, TN
Public Relations Account Supervisor, Consumer PR
This is a PR Agency based position requiring 5+ years prior public relations agency work experience in corporate/consumer client public relations account management.
LOCATION: The Consumer and Corporate PR business unit is located in our Nashville TN office. We seek qualified public relations experienced applicants residing in metro Nashville who wish to work in-office or hybrid. We are also open to qualified public relations experienced remote work applicants who reside in the SE USA areas of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Texas and who will be able to travel to Nashville for events or team meetings.
The Account Supervisor will work in the corporate and consumer public relations practice group in Nashville within our global integrated marketing agency. You will join a strong expanding PR team, and have the opportunity to work on client PR accounts ranging from global automotive brands, retail powerhouses, professional services firms, banking and financial institutions, technology companies, and much more.
Our Nashville Office is the southeastern hub for FINN Partners—one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity – the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing local and global PR team.
- Serve as the public relations primary point of contact for clients
- Manage day-to-day operations of specific PR campaigns and programs
- Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Devise strategy documents incorporating earned, owned and paid tactics, goals and pitch angles
- Help develop client content, including media materials, social media content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
- Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as client’s “go-to”
- Offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
- Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
- A bachelor’s degree
- PR agency experience (at least 5-7 years), preferably working on corporate or consumer client accounts is required.
- Experience successfully driving external programs—media relations, social media, thought leadership—and/or internal corporate communications programs
- Knowledge of and relationships with top-tier health media outlets
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven problem-solving ability
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
#LI-DS1 Nashville, TN #LI-hybrid #LI-REMOTE
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your public relations prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1000+ employees, with offices in cities around the world, including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Ft. Lauderdale, Honolulu, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Washington D.C. and more.