Public Relations Account Executive, RKPR
Location: New York, NY
Public Relations Account Executive (RKPR)
Location: The Rachel Kay Public Relations team’s New York City office at FINN PARTNERS has a job opening for a Public Relations Account Executive. Strong preference is for candidates living in the NYC metropolitan area.
RKPR, a FINN Partners company acquired in 2022, specializes in public relations and social/digital campaigns for consumer products and services and boasts an exciting roster of premier national brands in the food & beverage, health & wellness, home, and lifestyle spaces. We’re a nationally recognized team expanding quickly on both USA coasts. We are looking for an outstanding Public Relations Account Executive with two to three 3 years of prior PR agency client account work experience. Role requires expertise in client relations, earned and social media relations, influencer management, thought leadership, and content creation. We are seeking an individual with the hunger, hustle and enthusiasm to effectively administer PR client accounts. We value kindness, collaboration, diversity and inclusion, and dedication to our clients and our employees. We enjoy our jobs, and bring creativity, humor, and positive energy to our work. Come be part of our award-winning, strategic, high-growth PR agency!
The Public Relations Account Executive works with our public relations clients daily, developing and executing savvy communications strategy. A proven record of delivering measurable results for clients, great multitasking skills, and the ability to build and maintain media and influencer relationships at the highest level are key.
FINN Partners is the fastest growing integrated marketing agency in the United States. We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment, and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. Come check us out – you’ll love what you see!
- Execute communications campaigns achieving client goals and driving business results.
- Contribute to the development of innovative PR programs; pitch ideas/event concepts.
- Maintain clear and consistent communications; provide smart direction and counsel; and offer problem-solving solutions to clients.
- Execute the department’s communications media and influencer strategy for our clients.
- Maintain high level client, media, and influencer relationships.
- Utilize strong pitch skills and excellent contacts to secure consistent media coverage for clients; be able to build a media list and fill a room.
- Maintain state of art knowledge of your clients’ industries and the media landscape; establish new media and influencer contacts across multi channels.
- Participate in the department’s thought leadership, content creation, social media management initiatives.
- Participate in researching data to prepare the department leadership for new business presentations and pitches. Participate as needed, in development of RFPs that showcase our unique capabilities and proven results.
- 2-3 years of prior public relations agency experience executing communications programs and creative campaigns for our consumer industry clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in PR, Communications, Marketing preferred.
- Proven history of driving results via earned owned and shared media channels.
- Experienced in successful earned media relations programs with top-tier national and trade outlets; proven history of media placements and established contacts.
- Crafts compelling messages that drive business goals and elevate client programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously meeting all deadlines and budget parameters utilizing strong communications skills, project management capabilities and proven problem-solving ability.
- Excellent writing and editing skills (familiar with AP style); Generates grammatically sound, client-ready communication as a skilled writer and editor.
- Utilizes enthusiastic big-picture thinking; course-corrects and pivots when needed in order to achieve effective and decisive action.
- Advises and drives results that effectively meet internal and external needs and exceeds client expectations. Has ability to provide counsel to leadership and clients, even when it might be uncomfortable.
- Effectively work as part of a team, share information freely and support the common goals of the group; be a true team player.
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, organized, hardworking, flexible, thorough.
#LI-KM1 #LI-Hybrid New York, NY
Anticipated Salary: $58K – $62.5K. Commensurate with experience and depending upon workplace.
Please upload your resume and cover letter, as well as indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Rachel Kay Public Relations:
RKPR is a fun, smart, and collaborative bi-coastal team focused on executing targeted, results-oriented campaigns for our clients. We embrace creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and a passion for integrated marketing. We believe a balance between work and outside activities keeps us eager and excited about our programs, and we utilize a hybrid in office/WFH arrangement. You can learn more about RKPR at www.rachelakaypr.com.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. As our CEO Peter Finn says: “We work hard and play nice”.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with offices in cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.