Project Account Coordinator, Integrated Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Finn Partners is a dynamic and fast-growing global integrated communications and marketing firm in need of an Project Accounts Coordinator.
If you are passionate about digital marketing, social media, content creation, project management and are an articulate, creative problem solver with strong writing skills and love a fast-paced environment then this is the job for you!
We are looking for a project manager who will help support accounts for our integrated marketing team. This is an excellent way to learn about content creation, marketing campaigns, paid and social media as well as the branding and creative process.
- Assists with the day-to-day details of ongoing projects working closely with seasoned account and project managers
- Collaborate with the team on project objectives, client requirements, content strategy, marketing initiatives and the creative development process.
- Learn and participate in core Integrated Marketing offerings and processes especially website development and other marketing technologies
- Attends and participates in project and other internal meetings as relevant and determined by the Account Director; takes and distributes meeting notes
- Assist with research requests
- Tracks and maintains project budgets
- Maintains a positive relationship with internal team members
- Works closely with the Account Managers and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Maintains status reporting (for the internal team and the client) and project plan management
- Works with third party vendors to obtain information and estimates as necessary
- Supports internal projects/initiatives as necessary
- Proofs deliverables to ensure quality
- Support new business proposals and pitches
- Assist with internal marketing initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to three years project management experience.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a plus
- Basic understanding of digital marketing campaigns including websites, content management systems (WordPress), creative, social media, paid media and user experience is key to success in this position
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a collaborative spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver, strategic thinker and team player
- Must thrive on managing multiple projects and managing time efficiently
The ideal candidate is:
- A team player and natural collaborator
- Flexible, curious, and ready to learn
- Adept at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to see both the big picture and the details
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.