Partner, Integrated Marketing Account Services
Location: San Francisco
Finn Partners’ dynamic and fast-growing 150-person Integrated Marketing team is looking for an account service lead in our San Francisco office. As a senior member of our digital and creative team, you will lead the creation, delivery and management of integrated marketing programs, projects and teams. You must have a passion for creativity, using and applying insights and data, and demonstrating to clients that you can measure and deliver success.
- Develop and implement comprehensive integrated marketing strategies that align with campaigns to increase brand awareness, audience engagement, customer loyalty and traffic to social channels and owned digital media. This work is hands on, as well as supervisory
- Shape social media, advertising, and other digital campaigns with competitive and industry analysis and measurement frameworks
- Create and oversee execution of content strategies that tell a consistent and compelling story by improving brand awareness, recognition, favorability and growth objectives across key audiences
- Set and analyze campaign metrics (KPIs) to measure success of initiatives and adjust as necessary for every client program
- Develop and manage budgets and resource planning to deliver programs that are in line with plan expectations
- Create and lead on new business and strategy development
- Manage junior staff members
- Contribute to agency thought leadership and visibility
- Serve as a leader in creative sessions and brainstorms to spark new and fresh ideas
- Extensive background in all aspects of marketing and digital including social media, advertising, marketing automation, design and web
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to present digital recommendations and sell programs to senior management audiences
- Proven ability to develop client plans that provide the agency with high quality operating income, high margins, efficient use of agency resources and a solid basis for growth
- Leadership skills that model collaboration and effective working relationships with staff, clients and vendors
- Effective client management skills, budget reporting, and team leadership skills
- Agency experience preferred
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.