Partner, Integrated Marketing Account Services
Location: San Francisco
Finn Partners’ dynamic and fast-growing 150-person Integrated Marketing team is looking for an account service lead in our San Francisco office. As a senior member of our digital and creative team, you will lead the creation, delivery and management of integrated marketing programs, projects and teams. You must have a passion for creativity, using and applying insights and data, and demonstrating to clients that you can measure and deliver success.
- Develop and implement comprehensive integrated marketing strategies that align with campaigns to increase brand awareness, audience engagement, customer loyalty and traffic to social channels and owned digital media. This work is hands on, as well as supervisory
- Shape social media, advertising, and other digital campaigns with competitive and industry analysis and measurement frameworks
- Create and oversee execution of content strategies that tell a consistent and compelling story by improving brand awareness, recognition, favorability and growth objectives across key audiences
- Set and analyze campaign metrics (KPIs) to measure success of initiatives and adjust as necessary for every client program
- Develop and manage budgets and resource planning to deliver programs that are in line with plan expectations
- Create and lead on new business and strategy development
- Manage junior staff members
- Contribute to agency thought leadership and visibility
- Serve as a leader in creative sessions and brainstorms to spark new and fresh ideas
- Extensive background in all aspects of marketing and digital including social media, advertising, marketing automation, design and web
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to present digital recommendations and sell programs to senior management audiences
- Proven ability to develop client plans that provide the agency with high quality operating income, high margins, efficient use of agency resources and a solid basis for growth
- Leadership skills that model collaboration and effective working relationships with staff, clients and vendors
- Effective client management skills, budget reporting, and team leadership skills
- Agency experience preferred
Please upload your resume, cover letter (and indicate the website where you store your samples of professional work), and state your target annual salary in $USD. While we greatly appreciate that most applicants are “open” or “negotiable” regarding salary, we are seeing your answer to this question in US Dollars please.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 850 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will respond to the applications most closely aligned with the requirements of this position.