Location: New York, NY
Join FINN Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners. We are currently seeking a Media Planner. The Media Planner will be working with the local and national paid media team members, supporting execution and measurement for all media efforts. He/she will own their plans, reports, and recommendations – seeing campaigns from start to finish, and will continue to hone their media planning and buying skills.
- Participate in development of integrated media plans and strategies
- Construct and deliver detailed reports on a weekly or monthly basis
- Manage data and reporting automation
- Manage pacing, ongoing optimizations, and strategic recommendations
- Manage billing for media accounts, alongside Accounting counterparts
- Implement and monitor tracking of KPIs and overall ROI, including all ad operation functions (tagging, analytics, ad serving, etc)
- Execute a wide variety of online media (including display, video, paid social, paid search, digital audio, content marketing, email marketing, native, etc) and/or offline media (print, TV, radio, OOH, OTT, podcasts)
- Account Support as needed, including meeting preparation and coordination, presentation builds, POVs, creative spec collections, etc
- Prepare and manage client authorizations and insertion orders
- Presentation of key media deliverables to internal and client teams
- Maintain status reports and/or department documents
- Foster partnerships with vendors and other 3rd parties
- Stay up-to-date with media trends and best practices
- Learn the latest media platforms/tools
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years advertising or media agency experience
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Self-serve social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Google Marketing platform (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.