Marketing Project Manager
Location: Vancouver, WA
Are you energized by thorny, complex, multifaceted projects?
Do you want to be a part of a seriously smart team, who believe telling great stories can change the world?
Are you looking for a career where your ideas can make an impact?
If you answered yes, let’s talk.
AHA/FINN is looking for a project manager with experience working with creative marketing or advertising agencies on complex creative marketing projects. Ours is a highly collaborative environment with processes and leadership in place to support the success of the team.
As a project manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with account and creative directors to nurture and grow client relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to ensure on-time development and delivery of client projects.
- Act as a main point of contact for clients in partnership with an account director, managing and monitoring changes in scope, prioritization, schedules and costs.
- Develop project scopes, budgets, and timelines involving all relevant stakeholders
- Establish trust with the team, delegating tasks, communicating and ensuring effective resource allocation throughout projects.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest innovative approaches
You will also be asked to:
- Manage project billing
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties and vendors and facilitate their participation with internal resources
- Highlight potential risks or problems and act proactively to resolve issues
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
To be successful you will need:
- 5+ years of relevant or comparable experience in one or both of the following: direct client contact within an agency or internal marketing environment; a solid understanding of creative process, roles and responsibilities
- Experience with complex, multi-stage projects
- Ability to think critically and develop creative solutions
- Organizational, time management and scheduling expertise
- Knowledge of digital and print production. Video knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of project management best practices
- Strong computer skills and experience using project management software. Knowledge of Kantata is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Anticipated Salary: $65,000 to $75,000
Commensurate with experience and depending upon workplace
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $USD.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it. We’ve been voted “#1 Best Agency to Work For” in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares an entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose FINN because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. Finn is committed to representing a different breed of agency.
Will you join us?