Join FINN Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. Our values-driven culture champions integrity, collaboration, and innovation. More than an agency, we are a diverse collective of passionate individuals with a heart and conscience who help brands craft and share their stories in ways that drive business value and make a positive impact in the world.
The primary objective of the Marketing Coordinator is to support agency-wide efforts to drive awareness for FINN as a go-to partner for clients and best place to work for current and prospective talent. The Marketing Coordinator is a curious, proactive self-starter, eager to learn and contribute to our Global Marketing efforts within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You’ll provide day-to-day oversight and support for key administrative and marketing activities with a keen eye for details and in accordance with defined targets, strategies and goals, all while gaining hands-on experience with every facet of marketing communications.
- Assist in day-to-day execution of FINN’s marketing program across channels (blog content, web, social media & PR)
- Provides specialized administrative support in the development and execution of internal awards programs
- Assist on content projects from development to execution
- Ensure marketing initiatives are clearly communicated and executed
- Bring professionalism and positivity to interactions with stakeholders at all levels of the agency
- Ensure that deliverables are received on time and documented
- Project management support for deliverables or campaigns
- Maintains a workflow calendar
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter, with excellent time management skills. Exhibits excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to follow-through on tasks.
- Teachable and quick learner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capable of managing multiple projects at a time.
- Strong critical thinking and collaboration skills.
- Creative problem solver with a proactive mindset.
- Proficient in Google/Microsoft products (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in a marketing communications field. Agency experience a plus.
Please upload your resume and cover letter, as well as indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with offices in 25 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.