Marketing Account Supervisor (Nashville)
Location: Nashville, TN
MARKETING ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR
FINN Partners, a dynamic and strategically expanding global integrated communications and marketing firm, is looking for an accomplished Account Supervisor to join our award-winning Integrated Marketing team. We seek qualified applicants in the metropolitan Nashville area who are able to work in-office in our luxury office building in The Gulch neighborhood in downtown Nashville, TN. We are also interested in qualified residents in metropolitan Atlanta, GA who wish to work from home.
- Are you seeking a dynamic, global communications and integrated marketing firm for your next employer?
- Is the opportunity to serve as a leading marketing advisor to a portfolio of clients in a fast-paced environment, what you’ve been craving?
- Do you enjoy mentoring junior marketing team members, helping to guide and support their career growth plans?
If you answered yes, let’s talk ….
As the FINN Account Supervisor – Integrated Marketing, you will support multiple clients, while keeping a close eye on both the macro and micro view of all assigned accounts. You will be responsible for helping set a vision for how your marketing accounts should run, able to understand complex business and marketing challenges and prepared to guide your clients through these challenges.
- Build consultative relationships with your clients, acting as their main advisor
- Collaborate with strategy team members to develop brand and campaign plans, managing ongoing alignment
- Grow existing business and seize opportunities to enhance client relationships, including in-person interactions.
- Lead a marketing team, serving as the point person for project details
- Prepare for and lead internal creative, web development and PR meetings
- Coordinate and support new business pitches and direction as assigned
- Track and maintain ongoing client financials, including project budgets and billing for assigned accounts; proactively navigating risks
- Resolve problems to ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with the team and the client to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget
- At least 7 years of relevant (marketing agency or design studio) experience in an account supervision or project management leadership role
- At least 3 years managing marketing teams and your dotted line reports
- An ability to navigate between client input and creative team concepting and execution
- Proven experience building successful integrated marketing strategies for B2B and/or B2C clients – specifically including owned, earned and paid media strategies.
- A deep understanding of marketing and an omni-channel approach to strategy development and execution
- Extensive experience leading project timelines and budgets
- Strong working knowledge and experience with social influencers, organic social and paid social.
- A sense of empathy; a player-coach mentality in supporting internal teams and junior staff members
- Is a strategic and creative thinker with a history of producing measurable results for a range of clients
- Is creative, diplomatic, and cool under pressure, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in online project management and collaboration platforms such as NetSuite, MavenLink, MS Teams and Slack are important.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office. Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Acrobat experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
#LI-KM1 Nashville, TN
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with offices in cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.