Marketing Account Supervisor, Integrated Marketing
Location: Nashville, TN
SENIOR ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR - INTEGRATED MARKETING (Nashville Office)
Join FINN PARTNERS and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners.
The Marketing Account Supervisor – Integrated Marketing is the primary consultant to the client and directs the internal team on all aspects related to the client relationship. This person serves as the most senior contact person on the team regarding projects. The A.S. handles multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and has a close eye on both the macro and micro view of accounts. The A.S. also acts as a resource and support for other junior team members and may cultivate their growth as they progress. The A.S. is responsible for setting a vision for how the account should run successfully and is measured on their ability to proactively develop and deploy the processes, resources and tools needed to reach a successful outcome. The A.S. should be able to understand complex business and marketing challenges and guide the client through these challenges and help them to set and achieve their marketing objectives.
Applicants must have at least eight-plus years of agency or consumer products experience in account supervision/project management.
- 10+ years of agency experience
- Proven experience leading integrated marketing teams
- Proven experience building successful integrated marketing strategies for B2B and/or B2C clients – specifically including owned, earned and paid media strategies.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with social influencers, organic social and paid social.
- Ability to navigate between client input and creative team concepting and execution
- Builds a consultative relationship with the client, acting as the account’s main advisor
- Oversees day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of creative work
- Serves as the primary internal point of contact for all project details
- Ability to navigate and adapt to different work styles and work in gray areas
- Manages client expectations about budgets, schedules and project scope
- Collaborates with strategist to develop brand and campaign strategies
- Manages ongoing alignment with strategy
- Participates in creative and PR meetings
- Cultivates positive client relationship and looks for opportunities to grow existing business; takes opportunities to visit clients in-person
- Develops opportunities to cross sell and up-sell services within existing accounts
- Works closely with Traffic Manager and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Tracks and maintains project budgets; manages account billing
- Works closely with the team to ensure that projects meet deadlines
- Resolves problems associated with projects to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordinates and supports some new business pitches and direction
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least eight-plus years of agency or design studio experience in account supervision/project management
- A deep understanding of marketing and an omni-channel approach to strategy development and execution
- At least 3 years managing teams and dotted line reports
- Deep understanding of all Integrated Marketing product and service offerings and ability to oversee the team, strategy and execution
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a must
- Extensive experience with timelines and budgets
- A sense of empathy; a player-coach mentality in supporting internal teams and junior staff members
- Excellent public speaker
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.