Marketing Account Manager (Nashville)
Location: Nashville, TN
MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER (NASHVILLE)
FINN Partners, a dynamic and strategically expanding global integrated communications and marketing firm, is looking for an accomplished Account Manager to join our award-winning Integrated Marketing team. We seek qualified applicants who either reside in the metropolitan Nashville area (where the business unit is located) or who live in the USA Central Time Zone and seek hybrid or remote work schedules (reporting into our Nashville Office).
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, global communications and marketing firm?
- Is the opportunity to manage the macro and micro views on multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment, what you’ve been craving?
- Would you like to collaborate with an entrepreneurial-minded team that brings to life world-changing technologies and products?
- Are you seeking an employer where creativity, kindness, collaboration, respect, dedication to employees/clients, to diversity, and to work quality excellence are key values?
If you answered yes, let’s talk ….
FINN PARTNERS, one of the fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world currently has an opening for an Account Manager- Integrated Marketing, reporting to our Nashville office. As the Account Manager, you will support FINN’s internal team leading a portfolio of clients on all aspects of the client/agency relationship.
As the primary liaison between clients and the agency, you will be responsible for managing all details related to the success of the client relationship and will maintain the account operations tools and processes that enable our team to reach a successful outcome.
- Grow existing business and seize opportunities to enhance client relationships, including in-person interactions.
- Oversee business intelligence reporting (campaign performance, budget burn rate, workload resourcing etc.) and proactively flags issues
- Manage client expectations about budgets, schedules, and project scope
- Participate in creative, advertising, paid media, web development, and PR meetings
- Identify opportunities for process improvement for accounts and for the larger discipline
- Develop opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell services within existing accounts
- Coordinate and support direction of new business pitches
- Serve as the primary point of contact, managing day-to-day details for ongoing projects, ensuring quality control of creative work.
- Track and maintain ongoing client financials, including project budgets and billing for assigned accounts; proactively navigating risks
- Resolve problems to ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with the team and the client to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget
- At least 3 to 5 years of integrated marketing agency or design studio experience in account/project management.
- Possesses ability to navigate and adapt to different work styles and work in gray areas
- Has an in-depth understanding of timelines and budgets
- Has familiarity with paid social, programmatic, OTT, and other similar media platforms and an ability to assist with strategies for each
- Is creative, diplomatic, and cool under pressure, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has strong project communication, management, writing and organizational skills
- Is a solutions-oriented team player and strategic thinker
#LI-KM1 Nashville, TN #LI-HYBRID #LI-REMOTE
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with offices in cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.