Managing Director, Integrated Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Will also consider applicants in San Francisco and D.C. area.
FINN Partners’ Integrated Marketing practice is searching for a confident, solutions-oriented Managing Director to join our growing team and help us in our never-ending mission to deliver award-winning, globally recognized results to our clients.
We work hard. We play nice. And we have a lot of fun while we do it. The benefits are pretty fantastic, too!
The ideal Managing Director is a thoughtful, process-driven marketing strategist, with experience leading integrated marketing new business, establishing internal teams and building client trust. You can write.You can think critically. You know a lot about integrated marketing, client services, and team building, but you aren’t afraid to collaborate to achieve a shared vision or goal. This position is a decent helping of leadership, a dash of new business, a scoop of team development, and sprinkle of strategic client support.
Here at FINN, you’ll be adept at working with all of our teams, ranging from content and planning to account management, and across a wide range of our clients, from large to small, and across all practices and industries.
If showing up for a dynamic and exciting job where no two days are ever the same is on your wishlist–please reach out! We encourage people to apply even if they cannot tick every single box listed below…we’re looking for the right leader who advances our organizational culture and understands the goals we’re trying to achieve.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Managing Partner, Integrated Marketing in all aspects of the business: from lead generation to process improvement
- Lead end-to-end responses to new business requests/pitches including developing the response strategy, organizing resources and developing the marketing pitch deck
- Lead internal teams, refine and develop cross collaboration processes, and lead internal communications
- Identify new opportunities to work effectively across the many business units that make up Finn Partners
- Provide counsel and expertise in solving complex business and marketing needs, supporting the client services and discipline teams and working directly with clients
- Support external Finn marketing efforts to market the business and brand
- Develop your own perspective and thought leadership to develop both internal teams and attract potential clients
- Identify opportunities to grow your role and the business
What you CAN do:
- Incubate and pitch your own passion projects and ideas with management support
- Contribute to team, practice, and agency culture to help create the workplace you will love to work in
- Attend conferences, classes, and events with practice area financial support and investment
Types of strategy you’ve wrapped your arms around:
- Digital or brand transformation
- Campaign marketing and advertising
- Brand development
- Tactical marketing
What you’ll get:
- Ample days off to recharge (Holidays, Summer Fridays, annual vacation days, personal days, sick days, week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day)
- 401K with discretionary corporate matching contributions
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Discretionary annual bonus based on agency performance
- Training including anti-bias and DEI training and workplace anti-harassment
- Work from home policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual wellness benefit
- Transit benefits
What we’re looking for:
- 15+ years of relevant experience in a digital marketing or advertising agency
- A deep understanding of how to analyze a client’s business challenge and deliver a tailored and results-driven program
- An empathetic, heart-centered leader who understands how to bring out the best of everyone around them
- An interest and passion for organizational development and refining team processes
- A passion for anticipating what a client might need before they even know it
- Industry agnostic – digital, marketing and communications expert
- Understanding for what makes an agency tick – from correct resourcing, to accurate scope, to the right team chemistry
- A desire to do good work and be a good person
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Reliable self-organization systems
- Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills
- The strong desire to work with a team to achieve group objectives
- Ability to create documents, presentations and other conceptual deliverables on your own or as part of a group – including proficiency with Google Suite
- The ability to quickly learn tools and applications you are not familiar with
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.