Junior Investor Relations Associate
Location: New York; Remote Considered (except Colorado)
Finn Partners is seeking candidates to join our growing global Health Practice. Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report “Midsize Agency of the Year.” We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey
- Assisting in the quarterly financial results process including calendar management, call organization and key messaging document development
- Preparing analysis for clients outlining investor feedback, stock price performance, short interest, and changes to institutional shareholder base
- Research industry conference opportunities
- Monitoring competitor developments
- Monitoring trading activity of clients and competitors
- Reviewing and maintaining client websites and recommending enhancements and updates.
- Maintain investor and analyst lists
- Providing general administrative support to accounts including calendar management, investor database development, monthly report preparation and weekly meeting agendas
- Supporting the press release distribution process for clients
- 1 – 2 or more years relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Ipreo, and IR Insight
- Ability to present in front of management teams with confidence and persuasion.
- Detail oriented teammate who is able to prioritize in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to ensure efficient execution.
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication, and computer skills.
- Proven track record in developing and managing relationships with Wall Street
Bachelor’s Degree; Finance degree or MBA preferred