IT Systems Administrator – Help Desk Administrator- Southeast
Systems Administrator / Help Desk Administrator – Southeast
* This is a Nashville Office based position and not a remote work role. It is internally referred to within Finn Partners as the “Associate IT Manager – Southeast” role.
Take the next step in your IT career by joining Finn Partners – a fast growing, award-winning global integrated communications agency. We are looking for a dynamic, self-reliant and experienced IT professional to join us as our Associate IT Manager, Southeast. The role is to provide and manage IT support across Finn Partner’s Southeast Region as well as assisting the global Computer Services team. The successful candidate will come from an operational support background and have experience with managing both Windows and Mac devices in a hybrid on-premises and cloud environment. This role involves the proper maintenance of technology operations so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
The extent of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage Business Relationships – develop trusted working relationships with, and have the ability to deliver non-technical communication in a format that is easily understood by, senior business leadership in the Southeast
- Helpdesk Support – Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and helpdesk portal in a timely and courteous manner
- System Security and IT Business Continuity – Ensure security and business continuity policy, processes and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Application Management – Manage software applications and services within the region in accordance to company standards, including core business and IT Tools
- Server and Account administration – including user account management, file storage, and other core business systems
- Manage Maintenance of Network & Communications – including LAN and WAN infrastructure in the region, management of both fixed line and video conference provision in region
- Maintaining operation of end user workstations
- Maintaining operation of file storage, print and network services
- Procuring new hardware and software and maintaining register of the IT assets
- Sourcing and managing local suppliers as required within company policies
- Partaking in the development and implementation of office and group IT Projects
- Providing input and challenge to shape company IT Strategy
- Maintaining on-going knowledge and understanding of developments and new initiatives across IT industry and how they may be applicable to the work of Finn Partners
- A technical bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Between 1-4 years’ previous experience in a similar role, with over 4 years’ experience in an IT environment with excellent demonstrated knowledge of Windows PC and Apple Mac hardware, software, components, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of and ability to manage Windows networking, LAN/WAN, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory system administration tasks, printing, and mobile devices
- Experience expected with:
- Managing IT Service Delivery
- Data Management
- Network and Communications Management
- Project Management
- Security & Business Continuity
- Supplier Management
- Applications Management & Development
Upload your cv, cover letter and target salary.
About Finn Partners:
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 850+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services.
Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world-class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture. We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with data protection requirements.