Investor Relations Associate
Location: New York; Remote considered
Finn Partners is seeking candidates to join our growing global Health Practice. Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report “Midsize Agency of the Year.” We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey
- Assisting in the quarterly financial results process including calendar management, call organization and key messaging document development
- Preparing analysis for clients outlining investor feedback, stock price performance, short interest, and changes to institutional shareholder base
- Research industry conference opportunities
- Monitoring competitor developments
- Monitoring trading activity of clients and competitors
- Reviewing and maintaining client websites and recommending enhancements and updates.
- Maintain investor and analyst lists
- Providing general administrative support to accounts including calendar management, investor database development, monthly report preparation and weekly meeting agendas
- Supporting the press release distribution process for clients
- 1 – 2 or more years relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Ipreo, and IR Insight
- Ability to present in front of management teams with confidence and persuasion.
- Detail oriented teammate who is able to prioritize in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to ensure efficient execution.
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication, and computer skills.
- Proven track record in developing and managing relationships with Wall Street
Bachelor’s Degree; Finance degree or MBA preferred