Insights and Integrated Marketing Strategist (Pharma Expertise)
Location: New York, New York
At Finn Partners, we believe that every marketing and communication initiative should be grounded on customer, market and cultural insights. We are looking for someone with deep healthcare (bio pharma/tech specifically) category experience that can lead insights assignments on a variety of assignments including brand, marketing, communications/content strategy.
You will be part of a growing and award-winning team called Finn Global Intelligence and our resident healthcare category expert. You will know how to swiftly draft and execute against a research plan. Your art is to synthesize all types of information and transform it into clear, succinct themes to influence strategy direction, creative and campaign development across various marketing communication channels. You are collaborative and know how to partner with cross functional teams and be the insights leader for all projects.
Specifically, you will spend your day at Finn Global Intelligence working on:
- Identifying the most effective research design leveraging mixed methodologies
- Managing independently all phases of research and cohesively deliver recommendations to cross functional teams and clients
- Facilitating brainstorms, workshops and briefing sessions
- Developing presentations
- Building New Business Proposals
- Providing data and strategic direction on projects, trends
- A self starter, eager to jump right in and uncover information in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about Healthcare as a broad category and follow the dynamic evolution of the Bio Pharma/Tech world. You have a solid foundation in the complex healthcare ecosystem and can easily navigate from patients, payors, physicians and other audiences
- Understand the importance and nuances of digital transformation in the healthcare space
- Someone who can identify new content and stories that appeals to different audiences
- Flexible and can thrive with ambiguity
You can brag about:
- Recent 5+ years hands on insights and strategy roles within the healthcare category (preferably at a integrated marketing agency)
- Your understanding of bio pharma/tech and how to market to different audiences across different marketing channels
- Direct experience with new brand and product launches
- Your ability to toggle between different audiences
- Your expertise to independently conduct mixed methodology research and convert those learnings into succinct insights.
- Vendor identification, management and completing projects on time and within budget
- Being a storyteller.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Marketing or market research, information technology, human behavior or psychology, science/health – related majors are a big plus.
Please note Working and Travel Situation: This role is remote yet ability and desire to be in-person (eventually and occasionally) in any of the FINN U.S. offices. This role will be required to travel for work
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.