Graphic Designer (3-5 years of experience)
Location: Chicago or Detroit
Finn Partners is a dynamic and fast-growing global integrated communications and marketing firm. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning, and growing your career with an amazing global team.
Ideal candidates for the Graphic Designer role are highly creative, instinctive, resourceful, digitally savvy, and integrated team players who know how to bring highly impactful, creative work to our client teams. We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients.
- Develop a wide variety of creative collateral, including advertising, social content, web content and landing pages, emails/email marketing, whitepapers/reports, promotional materials, event materials and signage, select client and agency presentation designs
- Conceptualize, develop, and create new and interesting storytelling in a variety of channels
- Transform a variety of word and photo-based editorial content into visual storytelling format
- Work with account leads to translate data and insights into visual communications for infographics, and more
- Bring a creative eye to Finn Partners presentations, including exploring new ways to help us present work to current clients, pitch opportunities and internal communications
- Create on-brand and error free social content for clients in various practice area
- Assist with ideation in all channels where our clients need creative solution
- Other creative duties, as assigned
- Positive, flexible attitude with a get-it-done mentality and eagerness to learn. We’re looking for you to roll up your sleeves, jump into creative challenges and grow with us.
- Strong conceptual thinking and creative problem solving skills
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Apps
- Deep understanding of vertical/mobile content
- Ability to work on multiple projects in different sectors and juggle competing client requirements
- Ability to work in popular CMS and social channel interfaces.
- Basic videography and animation skills preferred
- Motion graphics, UX and interactive design experience a plus
- Strong illustration experience a plus
- 3-5 years experience and a strong design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, communication arts or applicable discipline
Please upload your resume, cover letter (and indicate the website where you store your samples of professional work), and state your target annual salary in $USD. While we greatly appreciate that most applicants are “open” or “negotiable” regarding salary, we are seeing your answer to this question in US Dollars please.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 850 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will respond to the applications most closely aligned with the requirements of this position.