Finn Partners is one of the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing global integrated communications and marketing agencies. Finn is currently looking to fill a Financial Manager role. The Financial Manager is instrumental in maintaining accountability of all the financial aspects of FINN Integrated Marketing accounts. This individual manages and reports on the status of job fees and expense budgets, billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable. He or she is a vital partner in managing the financial health and profitability of the team and will work closely with the Integrated Marketing leadership on forecasting financial projections as well as reporting on the team’s current finances.
- Monitor the financial health of all Integrated Marketing accounts
- Coordinate between accounting and client teams for revenue recognition, accruals, job cost reconciliations and AR collections
- Monitor client expenses and coordinate billing based on contract terms
- Coordinate with AP to help resolve discrepancies with vendors & employee pass-through expenses
- Prepare financial reports on active jobs for leadership and manage financial forecasts
- Monitor job budgets and advise teams of potential overages
- Investigate ways to improve profitability across the team
- Process client billings and run time details/billing drafts
- Handle all expenses and accounts payable for the team
- Respond to all finance, account team and client billing inquiries
- Develop trends and projections for the team’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Manage the preparation and oversee the team’s budget
- Liaise with our corporate financial team
- Interface with Group Head and Senior Partners regarding monthly billings and revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five-plus years of financial experience with similar responsibilities
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Netsuite and MavenLink knowledge is a plus
- Extensive experience with budgets and forecasting
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic client accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees, vendors and clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages and fractions quickly and accurately
Please upload your resume, cover letter (and indicate the website where you store your samples of professional work), and state your target annual salary in $USD. While we greatly appreciate that most applicants are “open” or “negotiable” regarding salary, we are seeing your answer to this question in US Dollars please.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 850 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will respond to the applications most closely aligned with the requirements of this position.