Digital Health Account Executive/Manager, Integrated Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Finn Partners is seeking candidates for the Account Executive role to join our growing Digital Health Practice. Finn Partners is a dynamic and fast-growing global integrated communications and marketing firm and was recently selected as a Holmes Report “Midsize Agency of the Year.” You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of an exciting growing industry.
- Assists with the day-to-day details of ongoing projects working closely with seasoned account managers and senior-level team members
- Collaborate with the team on project objectives, client requirements, content strategy, marketing initiatives and the creative development process.
- Learn and participate in core Digital Health offerings and processes especially account-based marketing, electronic health record marketing, ad creative and landing page development.
- Attends and participates in project and other internal meetings, takes and distributes meeting notes and summaries.
- Cultivates relationships with digital health partners and understands their service offerings
- Assist with research requests
- Assists with tracking and maintaining project budgets
- Creates client presentations, project plans, campaign recommendations and reporting, POVs, status updates, financial forecasting, and other documentation for the client.
- Maintains a positive relationship with internal team members
- Works closely with the Account Managers and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Proofs deliverables to ensure quality
- Support new business proposals and pitches
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or comparable field
- Entry-level but 1-2 years of marketing experience within the pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry is strongly preferred. Agency experience is a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a plus
- Basic understanding of digital marketing campaigns including websites, content management systems (WordPress), creative, social media, paid media and user experience is key to success in this position
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a collaborative spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver, strategic thinker and team player
- Must thrive on managing multiple projects and managing time efficiently
The ideal candidate is:
- A team player and natural collaborator
- Flexible, curious, and ready to learn
- Adept at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to see both the big picture and the details
Please upload your resume, cover letter (and indicate the website where you store your samples of professional work), and state your target annual salary in $USD. While we greatly appreciate that most applicants are “open” or “negotiable” regarding salary, we are seeing your answer to this question in US Dollars please.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 850 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will respond to the applications most closely aligned with the requirements of this position.