Copywriter, Integrated Marketing
Anthology Marketing Group, A FINN Partners Company, is looking for a Copywriter to join its Honolulu team. The ideal candidate is a resourceful, self-starter who shares our Work Hard-Play Nice values and cannot wait to be part of our bustling and collaborative Creative Services team.
Why FINN? We’ve earned “Best Agency to Work for” kudos, in part because we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; wellness reimbursement,
- Insanely generous paid vacation with extra time off during the summer and office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Flexible work-from-home schedules and office hours
- A truly fun and collaborative “work hard, play nice” environment
Words and ideas are your tools. You use them to craft ads, collateral, digital and scripts that are true to the distinct voice of each client. You have an absolute mastery of grammar and writing style. You know how to collaborate with art directors and the rest of the team to take every project to a higher level. And you love this crazy business!
- Learns the clients’ core message and brand.
- Becomes familiar with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorms visual and copy ideas for new business and current clients’ ad strategies.
- Undertakes research.
- Develops advertising concepts (usually in collaboration with creative team).
- Writes copy for ad materials like print ads, brochures, websites, commercials and other advertising mediums.
- Proofreads copy. Insures that work is accurate and meets agency standards before being reviewed by client and supplier.
- Modifies copy until the client is satisfied.
- Meets with supervisor or the entire creative team to give a status update on each assigned project.
- Assists in preparing pitch concepts for clients.
- Helps cast for projects ready for production.
- Attends production shoots for TV and radio recording sessions, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, advertising, marketing or public relations.
- Two (2) years’ experience working in an advertising agency.
- High School diploma or equivalent and five (5) years’ experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience.
- Possession of a strong portfolio demonstrating ability in different media.
To Apply for This Position:
Please apply by uploading your resume, cover letter, your portfolio (with samples of your professional work) and state your desired target salary in US Dollars.
About FINN Partners
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Anthology is Hawai‘i’s largest and most experienced marketing communications company. Headquartered in Honolulu and with an office in Guam, the company offers a team of best-in-practice specialists providing services in public relations, advertising, digital marketing and development, research and social media. For more information, visit AnthologyGroup.com.