Consumer PR Media Associate
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Ideal candidates will be located in Los Angeles or Orange County, but Finn is open to remote applicants located as far East as the Central time zone.
Does having your voice heard in brainstorms lift your spirit?
Does crafting pitches, and fostering sincere relationships with reporters and colleagues make your heart skip a beat?
Are you a public relations pro who values collaboration?
Are you a digital geek who loves tracking the latest evolution of social channels?
Is “Work Hard – Play Nice” your default setting?
At FINN, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build comms strategies that incorporate traditional and digital/social media for our brag-worthy portfolio of consumer accounts
- Serve as a point of contact for clients, and be responsible for all day-to-day activities
- Assist with networking and nurturing new business relationships.
- Chart your own career growth and trajectory within and across FINN. Your opportunities are limitless!
You’re a strong candidate if you …
- Have 4+ years of work experience, with at least half of that in an agency environment
- Are intuitive and proactive. You have a knack for anticipating clients’ and teams’ needs, which manifests in excellent client service
- Proactively bring PR plans to life, and have excellent relationships with reporters
- Are eager to cultivate junior team members and have an interest in new business.
- Have excellent writing and proofing skills, with an eye for the details
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $USD.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it. We’ve been voted “#1 Best Agency to Work For” in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares an entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose FINN because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. Finn is committed to representing a different breed of agency. Will you join us?