Call Center Manager, Market Research
Location: Honolulu, HI
FINN’s Honolulu office is looking for a dedicated, growth-minded Call Center Manager to help lead the development of a newly envisioned Market Research call center. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of talented employees, while also overseeing the daily operations of the Call Center. Your team will be tasked with conducting telephone and in-person surveys to gather data according to various project specifications, as well as recruiting participants and managing logistics for focus groups and in-depth interviews.
This is a great opportunity for a professional who is looking to take their career to the next level by contributing to the evolution of a newly envisioned Market Research call center. To be successful, it will require a commitment and work schedule outside normal business hours. This role will require the Call Center Manager to be present during all shifts, aligning with a working schedule of Tuesday-Friday 1 pm – 9 pm and Saturdays 9 am – 5 pm.
As the Call Center Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with senior leadership to grow and develop call center roles including establishing goals and developing strategic departmental plans.
- Evaluate staff and team performance. Leading and managing annual development plans and coordinating all staff trainings in accordance with identified professional growth opportunities.
- Hire, onboard, and train a talented team of Survey Coordinators and Research Interviewers.
- Provide guidance, support and feedback to staff during calls and interviews, especially when handling difficult problems and/or resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Work with the Associate Vice President and Senior Partner to clearly communicate daily project requirements and expectations.
- Coordinate and oversee in-person field surveys.
In this role you will also be asked to:
- Prepare and share work schedules, deadlines, and project assignments for Call Center staff.
- Share Call Center feedback with the Management Team.
- Prepare reports as requested.
- Remain available at all times for staff questions and concerns.
You will be considered as a candidate if you have:
- 1-3 years of management experience with proven successes motivating team.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and in writing
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and thoroughness with handled data.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
Additional preference will be given to candidates who have experience in market research and/or managing call centers.
Location: Honolulu, HI
Compensation: The approved salary range for this role is $50,000 to $60,000 and is dependent on experience level.
Please upload your resume and cover letter, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to be a world-class, best-place-to-work global agency with a heart and a conscience that any major client in key markets around the world would be proud to have as a partner.
More than an integrated marketing agency, we are a bold collective of communications advocates, stewarding brands, protecting reputations, pioneering industries, influencing public policy, and leveraging data and analytics to shape the most important conversations of our day.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,400+ employees, with offices in 34 offices in 3 continents. Above all else, our success is driven by one simple thing: client relationships. Fueled by a relentless work ethic and dedication to client success, we do whatever it takes to make them successful while working hard, playing nice, and having fun along the way.