Broadcast Producer, Integrated Marketing
Finn Partners is in search of the glue that helps keep projects — and people — together. We seek a Video Broadcast Producer who will be responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects for a team that can range from local to global team members of the FINN digital network. Project scopes can vary from a simple edit job, social/web videos, multi-camera productions, branded content and commercials.
Our ideal candidate has worked in a creative agency or production company, managing complex engagements to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high-performance standards. The candidate knows how video/broadcast projects in a creative agency or production company run and has experience with production cycles and procedures.
The primary functions of this position include project management, client management, and team leadership. This position will collaborate with other project managers from various areas of the agency including interactive, marketing and paid media. The position will have a dual reporting structure between a Sr. Project Manager and the VP of Broadcast. They will also interact frequently with our creative writing teams, design teams, account teams, clients and the Managing Partner for Integrated Marketing.
Project responsibilities consist of leading sub-tracks of work as part of larger programs; supporting senior level staff with day-to-day project leadership activities; assigning individuals or entire teams to tasks within the project; and creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project. This is a client facing role.
- Subject matter expert in the content/broadcast offerings and process
- Ability to create and manage budgets to meet client expectations and ensure agency profitability on each respective project.
- Update status reports and assure that projects complete on time, within budget, and at required success level.
- Drive project delivery through effective use of project management tools, internal meetings, and client status meetings.
- Assist in bidding, pre-production, production, and post-production activities of all videos, radio, podcast and webinar projects.
- Coordinate shoot-related travel and logistics.
- Manage communications and workflow with outside vendors and contractors.
- Coordinate casting sessions
- Opportunity to direct/produce projects – video and radio
- Coordinate financial processing of all necessary paperwork on each project
- Supports internal projects as necessary for award entries.
- Nurture and/or build relationships with production vendors in town and near national offices
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria.
- In partnership with the assigned Account Lead, manage client relationships and prepare for client meetings.
- Meet with clients and key stakeholders to identify client needs – priorities – expectations, create project scope, and define logistics – work shop content – required staff to effectively execute each client workshop project.
- 6+ years of related experience in an agency or production company
- Working knowledge of production equipment (types of cameras – Arri, Red, Sony, Panasonic, etc. gear needed for shoots), crew positions (DP, Gaffer, Swing, etc.) post-production software (Premiere, DaVinci Resolve, etc.) and common shooting formats (1080, 4k, 8k, .mov, .mp4., etc)
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal, creative thinking, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.