Associate Vice President/Vice President – Health PR
Finn Partners is seeking a Vice President to join our growing global Health Practice. Candidates should have experience working in the in the Healthcare space. Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report “Midsize Agency of the Year.” We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey.
You’ll be joining a strong team working on one of the most exciting cardiovascular clients around – including work on a celebrity disease awareness campaign and a large outcomes trial.
- Manage day-to-day operations of specific campaigns
- Manage a growing team
- Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media
- Help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
- Participate in media and influencer outreach
- Participate in new business #LI-AB1
- A bachelor’s degree
- PR agency experience 8+ years working on clients in the healthcare space
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute successful media relations programs
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 450 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.