Associate Media Planner
Location: Chicago, Detroit, Remote Considered (except Colorado)
Join FINN Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and driven by purpose and passion for bringing to life the world-changing ideas, technologies, products and services of our client partners.
FINN is looking for an Associate Media Planner who is organized, dedicated to goals, and possesses very strong attention to detail. He/she will be supporting the paid media team in bringing attention-grabbing and successful campaigns to life, and will continue to hone their media planning and buying skills.
- Support teammates in media strategy, media planning, and execution
- Execute a wide variety of online media (including display, video, paid social, paid search, digital audio, content marketing, email marketing, native, etc.) and/or offline media (print, TV, radio, OOH)
- Manage the RFP process and full implementation of approved media buys
- Oversee trafficking and tracking of full campaigns
- Manage billing alongside Media Planner/Senior Media Planner and Accounting counterparts
- Foster partnerships with vendors and other 3rd parties, and be the day-to-day contact for media partners
- Update pacing sheets and implement optimizations on a regular basis
- Campaign performance reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Track media performance using DCM and/or other media tools
- Track website analytics using Google Analytics
- Learn the latest media platforms/tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Internship experience, advertising or media agency a plus
- 1-2 years work experience, advertising or media agency a plus
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Self-serve social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Google Marketing platform a plus (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and perform under tight deadlines
Please upload your resume, cover letter, and state your desired target salary in US Dollars.
About FINN Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Headquartered in New York City, the company has 850+ employees, with offices in cities including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.