Associate Creative Director, Integrated Marketing
Location: Nashville, TN
Associate Creative Director (Nashville)
FINN Partners, a dynamic and strategically expanding global integrated communications and marketing firm, is looking for an accomplished Associate Creative Director to join our award-winning Integrated Marketing team. We seek qualified applicants who reside in the metropolitan Nashville area (where the business unit is located) and either want to fully work in-office or desire a hybrid work schedule of in-office / work from home.
- If you enjoy thinking up wild ideas that can help clients meet their goals, this may be the job for you.
- If you find satisfaction in mentoring and helping creative staffers meet and achieve their goals, this may be the job for you.
- If you’re looking to be a part of a team that has your back and will work hard to help you succeed, this may be the job for you.
FINN Partners Nashville is looking for an Associate Creative Director (copy or art) to help manage creative projects from concept creation to completion. This position is responsible for developing and transforming concepts into creative solutions, managing creative teams, and ensuring client objectives are achieved. A successful Associate Creative Director will be able to develop creative concepts and strategies that are insightful, relevant, innovative, and effective. The ideal candidate is a creative powerhouse with the ability to motivate and direct their team in the design and production of cream-of-the-crop solutions across different platforms.
- Develop consistently superior visual and messaging content to support a retail media network
- Show leadership in executing fresh, innovative concepts that enhance response strategies and achieve client objectives
- Work with Creative Director, senior team members and account service to create workable ways to express and enhance the client’s communication needs and achieve key strategic initiatives
- Guide teams through creative concepting, execution and delivery in accordance with departmental processes
- Meet all timelines and deliver executions for Creative Director, account staff and client review per project schedules
- Know all pertinent client industries, channel and product information, such as audience insights, product benefits, brand standards, KPIs, etc.
- Responsible for current knowledge and understanding of emerging trends and technologies and the ability to institute best practices for digital and traditional marketing products
- Develop, present and help sell creative concepts to clients
- Communicate creative rationale to clients, defend the work and articulate reasons behind each choice.
- Work with client teams to move their agenda forward and provide solutions
- Participate in pitch strategy and demonstrate an ability to articulate those strategie
- Collaborate with Account Executives and team members to identify questions and pertinent project information needed to execute assignments
- Work with Creative Director and Traffic Manager to assign work
- Manage creative staff and freelance to ensure their work meets the agency standards, including the ability to clearly articulate feedback and provide constructive oversite that elevates the creative product
- Mentor and inspire teams to perform at the maximum of their abilities and foster reputation as problem solvers
- Assure that creative work meets client objectives, follows strategies aligned to the brief and meets deadlines on budget
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of creative services experience (management preferred)
- Superior strategic thinking and creative skills (written, visual and conceptual)
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent client service and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and a positive interaction with a wide range of individuals is expected
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite; must be highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (if applicable)
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Broad understanding of typography, color theory, current design and advertising trends
- Experience in retail copywriting and design
- Strong corporate identity and branding experience
- Knowledge of digital display, video, paid social, print and packaging best practices
- Knowledge of principles and best practices for all marketing channels
#LI-KM1 Nashville, TN #LI-HYBRID
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with offices in cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.