Associate Creative Director, Integrated Marketing
Location: New York, NY
FINN Partners’ Integrated Marketing practice is searching for a great Associate Creative Director to join our quickly growing creative team and help it become a center of excellence within the agency. We work hard. We play nice. We’re into solving clients’ toughest problems. And we have a lot of fun while we do it. The benefits are pretty fantastic, too!
The ideal Associate Creative Director is a driven, highly creative generalist, with experience in multi-media advertising. You can write, you can visualize your ideas, and you know how to bring them to life. You also know a lot about digital marketing and social media. You can think critically and there’s no task you can’t jump in to help complete, no project too big or small to support any of our teams. You thrive in an environment where each day can go in any direction. You’ll be working directly with the Executive Creative Director.
You’ll like FINN Partners if you’re interested in trying new things, taking your work further, and taking risks to create better work. You’ll have the opportunity to work with all of our teams, ranging from content and planning to account management, and across a wide range of clients, from large to small, and across all practices and industries.
What you’ll do:
- Brainstorm, conceptualize and lead integrated creative campaigns.
- Lead the conceptual development and execution of award-winning creative from start to finish.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, both verbally and visually.
- Be conceptual, strategic, and collaborative to develop and manage multiple creative projects, including pitch campaigns to win new business.
- Work with a broad range of multi-disciplinary teams through ideation and execution.
- Mentor and inspire teams to perform at the maximum of their abilities and foster reputation as problem solvers.
- Work closely with clients, participate in client meetings, develop relationship with them, and pitch creative concepts while ensuring ideas are on strategy and within client expectations.
- Assist with developing strategic business solutions and ideas with various agency departments (PR, strategy, account management, social media team, and production).
- Remain current on industry trends, pop culture, and technology.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize workloads to manage client delivery with hands-on approach.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong creative mind.
- At least 4+ years of industry experience in a well-established creative role with a proven track record of agency success.
- 2+ years in a creative leadership role.
- Degree in advertising, marketing, graphic design, or related field.
- Agency experience working across all channels.
- Strong creative portfolio highlighting relevant/category experience.
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients.
- Solid knowledge of marketing, all forms of advertising, brand, design, strong digital and social media work, with proven conceptual abilities.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams in a client-facing role.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Able to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get:
- More days off than you’ll know what to do with (Holidays, Summer Fridays, annual vacation days, personal days, sick days, week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day, etc.)
- 401K with discretionary corporate matching contributions.
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on agency performance.
- Work from home policy.
- Generous paid parental leave.
- Annual wellness benefit.
- Transit benefits.
- The opportunity to contribute to team, practice, and agency culture to help create the workplace you will love to work in.
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.