Assistant Account Executive
Location: Portland, OR
Are you a recent graduate seeking a career in public relations and digital?
Do you research industry trends in your spare time?
Are you passionate about digital media and tracking social trends?
If you answered yes, let’s talk ….
Finn’s Pacific Northwest team is looking for a smart and driven Assistant Account Executive (AAE) to join their team working with a rapidly growing client roster including many well-known regional and national brands.
LOCATION: The PNW team is based in Portland, OR and is seeking applicants who reside in the Portland Metro area.
As an AAE, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the coordination, development, and implementation of social media strategies.
- Collaborate with the account team to interpret and oversee implementation of brand strategies and marketing objectives to social channels, including coordination with paid campaigns, to deliver prescribed results.
- Monitor and share social media trends.
- Develop media relationships, serving as the daily contact person, handling standard media requests, maintaining strong media relationships, and creating up-to-date media lists.
- Support team members by handling daily account activities.
- Research and analyze issues relevant to supporting day-to-day account activities and administration.
You’re a strong candidate if you …
- Have an education in PR/Communications/Journalism, complimented by internship experience.
- Have a proficiency and passion for digital
- Understand traditional and social media strategies and campaigns.
- Experience with social and web analytics tools
- Experience creating social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn) and promoted posts, including placing online advertising. (display, PPC, retargeting/remarketing)
- Are a strong communicator, both verbal and in writing (including PR writing and editing).
- Thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environments.
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it. We’ve been voted “#1 Best Agency to Work For” in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose Finn because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting client roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. FINN is committed to representing a different breed of agency. Will you join us?
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.