Art Director (8-10+ years experience)
Location: Chicago, Detroit, Remote Considered (except Colorado)
Arti Director (8-10+ years experience)
We’re looking for an Art Director who wants to bring Michigan into the spotlight through omnichannel, creative, and disruptive thinking. From small businesses to locally based national corporations, our clients — as well as ourselves — are pure Michiganders at heart and we’re looking for a team member that shares our passion for the community. In addition, the ideal candidate will be a detail-driven, self-starter with a proven ability to take a project from conception to completion, with a knack for staying on deadline.
- Help the Creative Director lead the creative department by being a living example of positivity, forward thinking, mentorship, kindness, curiosity and creativity.
- Both execute and lead the development of world-class creative concepts across all channels that are on-brand and on-strategy.
- Demonstrate superior conceptual art direction and design skills while helping foster and develop those skills in senior and junior art directors.
- Model high graphic standards and pro-actively learn and evangelize new techniques and trends in advertising and graphic arts.
- Be a constant student of current and evolving technology, that helps deliver creative in new, cool and surprising ways.
- With approval and guidance from your ECD, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Be highly organized and complete all assigned work correctly, on time and regularly report the status of projects to your team leader.
- Be self-motivated, presenting and defending your work with confidence, creativity and strategic thought.
- Mentor creative staff by developing and guiding creative thinking and execution.
- Develop and nurture strong, trusting client relationships.
- Manage a full plate of assignments across all channels, including new business pitches.
- Be able to distill and incorporate feedback/input from your agency team and clients.
- Foster and build a team atmosphere, built on collaboration and positive, productive working relationships.
Portfolio Required – Submissions without a link to view work will not be considered.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 850 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will respond to the applications most closely aligned with the requirements of this position.