Administrative- Office Coordinator
Location: Washington DC
Administrative – Office Coordinator
Be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world – Finn Partners! We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy, and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of more than 800 colleagues in 20 offices around the world.
We are looking for an Administrative/Office Assistant to join our Washington, DC team. The ideal candidate is proactive, positive, organized, and detail oriented. They love working in a fast-paced public relations agency work environment and managing multiple projects. It is important that the person in this role fits with our “Work Hard/Play Nice culture” — that means supporting a drama-free environment and being a collaborative, self-starting, initiative-seeker who loves problem solving and who can work with a variety of personalities with ease.
- Opening the office daily and being the first point of contact for visitors and callers at the reception desk
- Clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Manage office supplies, maintain vendor relationships and track spending
- Implement office policies and procedures
- Assist with seating plans and setup for existing and new hires
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including doing research, assisting with ad hoc projects and creating reports
- Submit team invoices for processing
- Work on a small team to maintain the firm’s global subscription databases database
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements
- 3 years of related work experience as Office Assistant or Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Google Docs (slides, sheets, docs) and Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and strong work ethic
- A great personality. Fun and kind.
Please upload your cover letter and resume and indicate your desired annual salary in $USD. While we appreciate that many applicants are negotiable, we are seeking a numerical dollar amount in your stated annual salary target please. Let your personality shine in your cover letter! Everyone who applies will be skilled, but only you can bring YOU to FINN. What makes you different? Interesting? Someone who everyone will be excited to share an office with?
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Headquartered in New York City, the company has 800+ employees, with offices in cities including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.